"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Itching to go

It's 1:15 a. m., I've had three hours sleep. It took 38 minutes to drive from my home to this jobsite.  I'm sure I'll work eighteen hours today.  In 6 days I will go on a 10 day vacation to 1 house on a 40 mile beach with 8 family members and friends where I will attempt to break my previous drinking record of staying intoxicated for more than 6 days straight.

In 1 minute and 12 seconds I will scratch my balls and within the next 8 minutes I will argue furiously with 16 uneducated types that do not understand the easy principle of a 0.25 water/cement ratio. 

I build, therefore I am. And there are no globulars in the chaud froid.

no pc views –   – (Saturday, December 21, 2013 at 4:16:00 PM CST)  

Didn't realise that you were no longer a chef ... Times they are a changin

Burnt Toast  – (Friday, December 27, 2013 at 8:27:00 AM CST)  

Good sir, my culinary career ended a few years ago and I returned home to help with the family business which is obviously not related to the art of foodstuffs.

No PC  – (Saturday, December 28, 2013 at 7:46:00 AM CST)  

Sorry, must have got mixed up with the time-lines after using 'Stewies' time machine ...

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP