"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Jueves

Well, it ain't Friday, but by the time Friday rolls in I'll be on the road to the beach for a well deserved vacation of adventure, festivities and anal penetration.  Did I say anal penetration?  I meant good wholesome fun with family and friends.  And my girlfriend's two hot sisters.  Yeah, don't worry, my girlfriend never reads my blog.

Anyway, since tomorrow I will only be posting random pictures of travel and unimportant stuff such as that I'll use today to share the wealth of beauty which is this perfect human being:


 
Yes, it's even worse when she smiles.


Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP