"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Monday. . .

Man, what a crap day. Yeah, I'm in a miserable mood today. The Saints lost, but clinched their division on Carolina's ineptitude. The Giants got rolled by Philly led by the Little Big Man Jeff Garcia. I'll never root for Philly, but I do like Garcia, scrappy journeyman that he is.

I've been living (hiding) out of the country for the past few years and I haven't had a chance to see the devestation down on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. So, this past weekend I took a day trip down to Gulfport, Biloxi, Bay St. Louis, Pass Christian, et. al. Later on, I'll have some ruminations on what I saw, the future of my beloved coast and a few pictures for effect. Sad to see, but I'm glad I saw it. And I also bought 20 pounds of shrimp and made two gallons of gumbo yesterday. Mmmmmmmmmmm good!

On a much happier note, I purchased a new gun this past week and for all you left wing anti-gun morons, I shot the shit out of it too. Cans, buckets, even took a plug at the old fire barrel, while it was BURNING! Somebody call the cops!! Aaaahhhhhhh!

I love the sound of a .357 Smith & Wesson Model 630 Revolver in the morning. Sounds like victory! For those of you who don't know any better, let me learn you something. A .357 has the awesome capability to completely deafen you, so please wear appropriate hearing protection. My modus operandi is to wad up pieces of paper towel jamming them into the ear canal so that the rest of the paper towel remains dangling in the air. Makes the neighbors think twice about stopping by. Anyway, a .357 can also shoot .38 Special and for those with tender hands or limp wrists, this load is recommended. An added benefit is that it's a might cheaper for those of us who like to shoot random inanimate objects, like this pesky beaver who has taken up hiding since the purchase of this weapon. Smart little beggar he/she is.

Anyway, long live loud guns and piss on the ACLU. Man, I feel better now. Talk to y'all later.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP