"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Good To Be Home. . .

After a whirlwind tour of south and south central Mississippi, I am home.

All the work at the SeaBee base was successful and Saturday's birthday party for my now one year-old niece was also a success. Not too much inter and intra-familial squabbling going on.

I am glad to be home.

It is raining steadily today, which is divine because it means a nice slow Monday at work and I need one. After a couple of days on the road I know there is a mound of paperwork to be done.


This stinkbug is enjoying the rain too.


I am currently working on the Sunday recipe, so check in later for an update. As for now, here is my niece Claire contemplating the storm of adult mayhem revolving around her:

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP