"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Life Ain't Fair!

Well, son of a bitch. There was no doubt that today was Monday and just to prove it is the most vicious day of the week, it gave me one last swipe.

I was over at Jackson Jambalaya, minding my own business, reading about Friday's tornado when I came across this dreadful news: Wendy Suares is now engaged to be married. Crap.

So, I guess I'll have to disconnect my dedicated Wendy Suares "call me" hotline. I've been waiting patiently for the phone to ring even since she won the "Hottest Reporter in Jackson" contest over at the Jambalaya. What could have been. . . .

This means I have to find a new television fixation. Maybe Nicole Mitchell from the Weather Channel is available. She's also a Captain in the Air Force which is, well, um. . .uh, I don't know. I think it scares the shit out of me.

Greasywrench AKA rich b  – (Tuesday, April 8, 2008 at 11:22:00 PM CST)  

Try our local weather girl here in Los Angeles. Maybe she can mend your broken heart.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP