"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Perplexed. . .

I hesitated at first to post this video, becuase it just fills me with emotion every time I see it. I don't know whether to laugh, cry, feel bad or all of the above. All I can say is GO ELI!! Droppin' them rhymes! You da man!! I just want to give him a big hug!

Anonymous –   – (Tuesday, April 22, 2008 at 11:40:00 PM CST)  

Wow...it left me feeling very sad.

Burnt Toast  – (Wednesday, April 23, 2008 at 6:41:00 AM CST)  

I kinda felt that way too when I heard the guy on the right rapping about the "cripple" this and the "cripple" that, but on the other hand, I think it's great that Eli is up there obviously having a great time. Just the look on his face after they restart the music says it all. He's enjoying it.

And the Rosie O'Donnell lyric just cracks me up!

I guess in all, it's sort of a happy/sad glimpse through the window of another culture.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP