"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Home Sweet Home. . .


I made it barely. I missed my early morning flight, then got stuck in the 'aluminum tube' for two hours on the tarmac in Houston. Cursed rain! Yet, I am home.



I estimate that it'll take me about 4 days to completely dry out from all of the festivities. I had a great time and was happy to meet a lot of new and interesting people, as well as seeing a lot of old, familiar faces.


Events like this give me hope for our future. There are a lot of caring, generous and dynamic young people in this world and I am grateful to have many friends amongst them.


I'll be posting more pictures over the next few days from the 'happenings' of Ferrell Fest and I am also setting up a Fickr account so I can post the majority of the pictures in one place for everyone to enjoy. It'll take a few days I'm sure because I took nearly 1,500 picture in two days. A lot of editing yet to be done.

But for now, rest and lots of it.

Burnt Toast  – (Thursday, May 8, 2008 at 8:28:00 PM CST)  

Nobody. But I'm sure some of us should have been.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP