"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

A Musical Interlude. . .

A little break from the photographs.

Here is Melis Danişmend and her band Üçnoktabir again, performing Hirsiz live on television. I think this is one of the better, more complex songs from their album. Do I hear a little Tool in there?

Anyway, I think she's singing about eating chicken wings at Hooters. Could be wrong.

Probably so.



Fuck it, I'll post two videos. This one is called HKB.



By the way, I think that is Leonardo DiCaprio portraying Marlon Brando portraying Mehmet Demirdelen on the drums. Just noticed that.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP