"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Eat Meat. . .

This is what I did last weekend.



What did you do?

Anonymous –   – (Thursday, June 26, 2008 at 1:33:00 PM CST)  

fuct hoars and got money

Anonymous –   – (Thursday, June 26, 2008 at 3:13:00 PM CST)  

damn, that looks good enough to be on the BBQ circuit - should The Sassy Sows be getting nervous about having some new competition??

Cudi Bug  – (Thursday, June 26, 2008 at 3:45:00 PM CST)  

Got any leftovers?? It looks pretty darn tasty......

Burnt Toast  – (Friday, June 27, 2008 at 8:28:00 AM CST)  

Linda, the thought has crossed my mind, but I don't know if I could compete with you professionals. I mean hell, 2nd Place Ribs in the World ain't too shabby

Cudi, I don't have any leftovers, but let's all of us get together soon and cook another one!

Anonymous –   – (Friday, June 27, 2008 at 10:50:00 AM CST)  

you can cook and you know how to drink beer - you have all the correct qualifications to be on a BBQ team - i think you brought us the luck for that 2nd place trophy - we may just make you a Sassy Sow

Burnt Toast  – (Friday, June 27, 2008 at 10:52:00 AM CST)  

Well, I think my mama always thought I was gonna be a little girl anyway!

Anonymous –   – (Friday, June 27, 2008 at 3:08:00 PM CST)  

we won't dress you up in a skirt or anything - you can be one of the "few good swine"

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP