"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Growing Pains. . .

I can't say I'm the biggest fan of country music, especially with the current hybridized version of the genre. The sole exception being any music by Shania Twain. No matter how far from true blue country she veers, it is just fine with me. And I have my reasons for this exception. Mainly my penis.

Anyway, old country is just fabulous and for some oddball reason this morning the siren-like, soothing melody of LeAnn Rimes singing Patsy Cline's Blue passed through my mediocre brain. So, utilizing the technological gloryhole of the intertubernet, I browsed through the library at YouTube and I found an acoustic version that you'll find below.

LeAnn was 13 years old when she released this blockbuster hit. Some people are map makers, some people MAKE the map.



The intertubernet being what it is, I then discovered that little Miss LeAnn Rimes is now, uh. . .

*ahem*

. . .all growed-up.



Some locals here would argue against me, but there must be some pretty good genes over in Pearl, Mississippi. I wonder if she wants to come back home and shack up in a trailer with me over off Pearson Road?

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP