"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

A New Gig. . .

Somebody let me borrow a broom, the crickets are knee-deep in this joint!

Nils, pasa el piso a toda mecha!

Just wanted everyone to know that I having been courteously invited by Captain Thurston of The Big Feed to blog at his place. I'll try to keep the content there as original as possible, but some items might be cross posted here. Particularly, ideas and thoughts, news moments and hilarity of a special nature.

Here is the link to my first original post and as always, thank you for stopping by and please pay a visit over to The Big Feed.

CAPTAIN THURSTON  – (Friday, August 14, 2009 at 12:09:00 PM CST)  

Glad to have ya BT. I gave you a proper welcome. Feed traffic is growing exponentially. For whatever reason, there's not a whole lot of commenting. I think that's because I don't do a lot of networking with other google bloggers. I never wanted to be one of those blogs that's only visited by other bloggers. Does that make sense?

All that said, we're getting between 1,500 and 5,000 hits a day depending on who else might link to the blog. We've been lucky enough to be linked to by the likes of Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh and some other big hitters. Not bad for an internet comic book.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP