"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Pain Killer. . .

Greasywrench AKA rich b  – (Sunday, May 30, 2010 at 2:05:00 AM CST)  

They can say what they want about alcohol but there's one thing it is always effective at, and that is getting rid of what ails you. Considering in my family circle I'm known as the Roger Ebert of the Spirits, Wine, and Beer world I've never tried this stuff called Jaggermeister. I may just purchase a small jug and pull the cork as I watch the upcoming Lakers/Celtics NBA finals.

I'm looking foward to seeing the Lakers redeem themselves after the last game of 2008 series. Thirty-nine points is still hard for me to swallow. Sober or buzzed it's gonna be fun to watch the virtually same players go head to head again. Take care buddy.

Burnt Toast  – (Sunday, May 30, 2010 at 6:36:00 PM CST)  

Greasy, Jagermeister will kill pain yes, but it will also kill memory and you might just find yourself waking up in a very compromising position! However, variety is the spice of life, isn't it?

Saw some of the Lakers/Suns yesterday and I feel that the Lakers have got it this year. They are just too deep and talented. I suspect a shortened Finals this year with the Lakers in domination.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP