"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

And Leo Is Getting Larger. . .

I am probably going to regret planting this elephant ear outside of a pot one of these days. It has a mind of it's own now.




- Sent from my iPhone

Cudi Bug  – (Thursday, July 22, 2010 at 9:30:00 AM CST)  

Hey Toast, haven't been on your blog in a while so I figure I better see what's happening!! Giant plants and heaps of tomatoes....same ol' stuff,,,oh and kitty's...love it. come see us soon and get sloppy....you have YET to cook me a meal. on the dining, our newest fav is Olga's off I-55... http://www.olgasfinedining.com/
I also want to go to Mermaids @ lake caroline.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP