"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Good? Kitty. . .

My kitties are so nice to me. If it isn't unidentifiable heaps of headless bird carcasses on the door mat or tiny injured lizards that shoot across your unsuspecting face as you lay on the couch, it's murdered mice and rats on the kitchen floor.




I think Black Kitty brought this in only to have his conquest taken away by Wildcat who was going to be damned if I was going to take his prize away from him. During the tug of war which ensued, I had the mouse by the tail, Wildcat had it by the head, and in the struggle of wills between man and beast the fur on the tail slipped off in my fingers just as easily as stripping the paper sleeve from a drinking straw.

Dat's nasty!

- Sent from my iPhone

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP