"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Ignore It. . .

Over the past three months I've involuntarily lost over 25 pounds in body weight and although I'm thrilled to have dispensed with my Heineken belly and happy to be lean and mean like I was five years ago, the temptations of life remain.





But no more. Clearly, as I approach year 40 a change is needed and since last month I have sworn off all the hard vices I used to punish myself with and have begun exercising regularly and eating healthier. I expect a monumental change in my body form over the next few months as there is no fat left to interfere with muscle gain. Look out world, I'm liable to be kicking your ass soon!

- Sent from my iPhone

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP