"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Sun Stroke. . .

Yesterday's sunshine thoroughly kicked my skinny butt and I was in bed by 7:30 hence no Sunday recipe. And today looks no better with heat indices in the 100's and no precipitation in the forecast for the week.

If it weren't for these new Russell Athletic sleeveless shirts I bought, I'd be nothing more that a blob of molten junk today.

So since I have nothing further to add, let's contemplate the best ketchup and ketchup package on the planet

Sheer goodness in sheer genius packaging.



- Sent from my iPhone

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP