"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Lucky Ducky. . .

Someone I know in Houston is having a very nice lunch today.












Watermelon and marinated eggplant salad with fresh ricotta Yum!













Followed by handmade orecchiette (translated: little ear) pasta with sausage.

Note the lack of meaningless garnishes on the plate edges. Now that is dining. This is the food I love. Simple, sophisticated and fresh. Sure beats the grease bomb burger I had for lunch.










Can't forget the dessert. Triple chocolate cake










And cappuccino.

By the way honey, I don't hate you because you are beautiful, I just hate you!

- Sent from my iPhone


Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP