"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Nature. . .

I saw the most beautiful red-tailed hawk this morning as he lit in a pine tree right over my head. It is not all that often that you get a good look at them from such a close vantage point. I could really see the red in his tail feathers and the sharp hook of his beak. Hawks are definitely one of God's most beautiful creations and designs. A dedicated killing machine.




Yes, it's a crappy picture, but without the benefits of a 200mm zoom and a powerful strobe to counter the backlight, you will just have to accept my word that he was glorious.

- Sent from my iPhone

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP