"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Retired. . .





Today I retired my boots that have been affectionately named Flappy Bird. Walking in them sounds like one and a half people walking with a noticeable and embarrassing "flap flap flap" sound.

Went to the local western store and bought some new Wolverines. I'm lovin them as they are considerably lighter and nicer looking than my last clodhoppers.




Also took a look at the cowboy hats, but still haven't been able to find one I like since last year's trip to a hat store in Pigeon Forge. They had a beautiful hat, but not in a appropriate size for my melon. The sad price for a large brain.


- Sent from my iPhone

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP