"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Sleepy Kitty. . .

I know why Bobcat is so tired. Because she was busy making biscuits on my goatee at 4:45 this morning.




I hid under the covers on my stomach and she proceeded to lay on my head, nudging her nose into me.

So I put a pillow over my head and she found it a comfortable place to sit.

Next thing she knew, she was being hurled (gently) onto the front porch by a grumpy daddy.

Even though she would disagree, kitties don't make the rules. Especially in the absurd early morning hours.

- Sent from my iPhone

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP