"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Spun. . .

My quiet drive to work today was interrupted by this asshole, who was approaching a three way intersection doing about 70 mph in the fog. When he realized he was in trouble it was almost too late.







His car ended up doing two 360's right in front of me. I jumped out to check on him and he hauled ass. I then watched as he weaved his way up the road tailgating a school bus and being a general menace.

Crack? Methhead? Idiot?

I say, all of the above!

Happenings like this remind me that the worst day living is still better than a good day dying.


- Sent from my iPhone

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP