"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Dr. Doolittle. . .

. . .strikes again.

Last week a bird got into the office fluttering around in a wild panic from wall to wall. So the girls, knowing I am a lover of all creatures great and small, put me on the case.




I chased that little bugger for half an hour until I finally trapped him in the plans room. He flew from one corner to the other in a frightened tizzy and finally slid down inside of a rolled up set of construction plans, essentially and inadvertently trapping himself. And I was glad for that as all of my master plans of entrapment were shredded by this flappy bird.

So, I sealed off each end of the roll and carried it outside setting the little bird free.




He seemed no worse for wear with only a small scrape on his little bird noggin and after a moments rest on the sidewalk he flew away to resume his bird life of whatever small birds do daily.

- Sent from my iPhone

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP