"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Yawn.

Yes, I know it's been pretty boring around here lately. I apologize for that, but hey, sometimes there just ain't shit going on in my brain outside of the daily bump and grind of work. Lately work has been just that.

We are currently working on a runway improvement project at the local international airport. So for you pilots that are flying into Jackson, please do not use runway 16L/34R as it will be very, very bad for you. You know, just in case you don't happen to notice on your approach the giant blinking X's at each end of the runway or the football field-sized 8 foot deep hole on the middle of the runway. Just sayin'.


Other than that, not much has been happening. On the feline front, Black Kitty, sadly, has gone missing. We have had a pack of coyotes around the house over the last several weeks. I've heard them squabbling in the woods north of the house and last Friday at dusk just below the pond dam. It sounds as if there are many young 'yotes, so I expect the mothers are teaching them to hunt. For Black Kitty's sake I hope it was a swift death, if this is in fact what happened to him. I suspect I will not be so kind to these animals in return.

I have already hardened myself to the fact that I am going to massacre these devilish critters simply for revenge. And frankly, these animals are so prolific in their reproductive rates they can easily decimate the stocks of the local farmers with ease, so that helps ease my struggle with the killing of animals by my own hands.

Anywho, other than that, not much is new. Captain Thurston is back online over at The Big Feed and I have been doing a little light posting also. Maybe you can stop by there for a read in the interim. I'll get back to my usual whatnot and notwhat here pretty soon.

Like, maybe right now!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP