"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

One Breath At A Time. . .

I am going to be away from the blog for a few days so the postings will be sporadic if any at all.  We had to admit The Old Popsicle (my dad) to the hospital last night with pneumonia so I'll be wrapped up dealing with that along with keeping the family biz bumbling along with my brother.  Neither of us have had much sleep and I suspect not much will be available over the coming days as we deal with the worry and health of the old guy.

As always, there are plenty of other great places to visit in the wild and wonderful Internet, so get out there and pay someone else a visit.  Maybe I'll drop a line here and there about just how miserable hospitals are in between cat naps and cups of coffee.  Take care everyone.

CAPTAIN THURSTON  – (Monday, January 17, 2011 at 9:22:00 AM CST)  

Best of luck with your dad. My mother just took ill so I'm going through a similar trial. Honestly, I do not handle these types of things very well.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP