"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Bosons

There was a strange, white, organic precipitant which fell from upper Earth the other day in spite of the flustering and blustering of the television beauties which mired in their own ignorance pathetically ploy at the faithful trade of meteorology.

But that aside, it is important to note the strange properties of this unusual white, sterile dribble:

ANTI-GRAVITY!!!



But dammit you don't' understand....or believe......



Shit, I don't blame you.  I'm a believing idiot too.

One time I walked home two miles with a wet crotch through the ghetto because I was. . .I was. . . I was. . .interested in. . . . .I was. . .ahhh galalabst.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP