"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Is it time?

Tick tock tick tock. . .

Seems to me that the people who spent our way into this irreversible oblivion would have an interest in the daily compounding of debt this country is compiling.  Maybe I'm wrong, but isn't this some dereliction of duty by our elected leaders?  Aren't they legally responsible to pass a budget each year?  And wouldn't the aforementioned spending plan be a responsible way to manage and control the finances of our country?

I guess I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about.  Logic is a bad word in Washington, D.C. apparently.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP