"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Boo-ters Girls

I knew a guy from Philly once.  He lived in our laundry closet when I was in culinary school down in Florida.  He was arrogant, loud-mouthed, stupid and generally ill-tempered and lazy.  He was also a thief.  He somehow managed to get kicked out of his apartment and came to me begging for help.  If it weren't for his dog I would never have let him stay, but there was plenty of room with the dirty socks and underwear in the laundry closet.

Anyway, I said all of that to say this:  Philadelphia fans can suck my ass.  You've earned that reputation and you can keep it.  No wonder your city is a slow-motion trainwreck.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP