"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Ugh

I was gonna do one of those attractive women from obscure places type post and today I decided to use Tajikistan.  Big mistake.

Who would have thought that Tajik women accentuate their eyebrows to form a unibrow which is seen as a sign of, ahem, beauty?  I gag just having to type that out.

Anyway, if you like unibrows, here ya go.

If not, then this is for you, you modern man:



I know, that was cruel.  Apparently they are deficient in the attractive woman department.

This will make you feel better. . .a Canadian-Iranian woman with the last name Tajik.  It's the best I can do. . .





Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP