"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Mighty Mite Midget Monkey

No!

No, no, no, no, no!

Not in a millon years you dirty fucking earwig of a shit.

I'd rather retain my freedoms, my guns, my bad eating habits, my money via less taxes than subject myself to more unecessary police intervention into my life.  If a terrorist blows me up then so be it, but if I survive, I'd rather have the opportunity to drop him like a rock with my .44 than to cower in my home defenseless and scared.

I'd like to see one of these goat-fuckers pull off some sort of madness in the Deep South.  They wouldn't make it to the end of the block before someone cut him in two with a one of those scary looking guns you people are intent on taking away from us.  And that's the way it ought to be.

Up your asshole with a trans-fat laden hot dog full of hookworms, midget.

Brian C  – (Tuesday, April 23, 2013 at 10:06:00 AM CST)  

What part of a gun was in those backpacks that blew those folks up?

Burnt Toast  – (Thursday, April 25, 2013 at 8:17:00 AM CST)  

Those pressure cookers are kinda shaped like a gun. I guess that's enough in the mind of a Liberal.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP