"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Round and round he goes





Lucky Travel Lizard: Where we going today, Chief Picks-a-lot-of-boogers?

Me: We are going to the coastal town of Gautier.

Lucky Travel Lizard: Like Jean-Paul?

Me: No. We pronounce it like go-shay. And the town of Saucier we pronounce like so-shay.

Lucky Travel Lizard: Well, isn't that so-gay! And terrifically uninteresting, but not surprising that Mississippians have been bastardizing one of the most beautiful Romance languages for 200 years.

Me: Laissez les bons temps rouler!

Lucky Travel Lizard: Did you just call me a motherfucker!?

Me: Hey, how do you like your new rock garden?

Lucky Travel Lizard: Oh, is that what it is? I've been calling it the Dashboard Tray of Death every time you take a corner at speed. Thought you might be getting some kind of psychotic thrill out of watching me scramble for my life, Emperor Commodius.

Me: His name was Commodus. Anyway, I thought you might like the scenery. Or you can talk to them.

Lucky Travel Lizard: Can I? Can I? Rocks don't talk, Emperor Dumbassius!

Me: Exactly.







Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP