"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Shameful

I usually don't keep up with the gossip column much, but every now and then I peruse the British Telegraph newspaper for a bit of a diversion.

This is what qualifies as English and a "concerned" black man in America today:

‘I'm just a regular guy so I be thinking, man I hope nobody's hitting that."

And furthermore:

‘If it was another girl it would be cool, I ain't with that if it was another guy.’


Yeah, the black community doesn't have any glaring cultural issues that need repair.  And for some reason young people look up to this shithead and his equally ignorant girlfriend.

However, he's a happy woman-beating man:
 
‘I gotta take that on the chin, I can't expect people to forget but at the end of the day I'm rich and I'm happy.

No manner nor magnitude of riches will wash away your stupidity and the complete breakdown of societal norms, like, treating a lady like a lady.  Although I don't like her either, she is a woman, a person, and most certainly not a "that", you asshole.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP