"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Monday

Baby, it's cold outside.

This global warming business is getting out of hand.  It was a balmy 18 degrees at Camp Burning Toast this morning and the grass was frozen, the stairs were frozen, the door to my truck was frozen, even poor Number 72, our completely untamed outside tomcat, made no attempt to run away from his bed on the porch as he usually does.  I guess he was frozen too.  In hindsight, maybe I should have checked on him.

As a matter of fact, I have just been informed that we have a 7 cat mutiny at home.  No one wants to spend the day outside as is the norm.  Who can blame them?

All this talk of cold makes me lust for things of warmth.  Good whiskey, tabasco sauce, a hot cup of Costa Rican coffee.  And women from Colombia.

Since I missed out on my normal Friday pinup, here is a Ms. Monday instead. . .



Stay thirsty my friends.  And remember:  Colombia ain't just about coffee and cocaine.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP