"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Meet my friend. . .



This is my good friend Nils Gundlerboorg. Nils is from Iceland and is one of the best known soap opera stars in Iceland. He plays the role of Joorst in the hit soap opera "Nersnoordlerjurg Brunj" which roughly translates to "I Eat Fish" in English. He is so famous, well-liked and quite frankly so dashing, that he can hardly leave his house without being mobbed by fanatics of the show. Young women fling their undergraments at him often and jealous young men try to kick him in the nads. He is consistantly ranked as one of the most eligible bachelors in Iceland, too bad he's gay.

Actually, this is my friend Elwood and I am playing a nasty joke on him. No, wait a minute. . .I have no idea who the hell this is!! How did you get in here you freak!?

This Monday just keeps getting better!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP