"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Auntie M, Auntie M. . .

Here was the sky yesterday just before some 100 m.p.h. winds and a tornado rolled through town. No doubt that Spring is definitely here now.



scary sky
jackson, mississippi - april 2008

Greasywrench AKA rich b  – (Saturday, April 5, 2008 at 9:54:00 AM CST)  

I think I'd rather deal (and I have) with an Earthquake. Those funnel clouds have always scared the shit out of me ever since I first saw the "Wizard Of Oz" when I was a kid.

Burnt Toast  – (Saturday, April 5, 2008 at 10:47:00 AM CST)  

Yeah, they scare the shit out of me too. I've seen one from a distance and it's a terrible memory to retain.

The red brick building to the right is my office and I was standing in the front door watching and not 2 minutes after I took this picture the rain came and the wind was so intense. Hurricane force. The all of the sudden it turned around in the other direction. The hair on the back of my neck stood up. Thankfully the worst of the damage was up in north Jackson, far away from us. Quite a bit of damage unfortunately, but thankfully no deaths that I am aware of.

No PC  – (Sunday, April 6, 2008 at 2:22:00 PM CST)  

Hey, at least you have a climate, we only have weather in the UK.

Weather its gonna rain, weather its gonna snow, weather we will ever see the sunshine ....

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP