"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Fortunate Son. . .

Well, Nils is gone and my liver is ecstatic.

I'll get to the weekend hijinks later. For now, a fortune. . .

"Adventure can be a real happiness."


Indeed.

Anonymous –   – (Monday, June 30, 2008 at 2:41:00 PM CST)  

get that liver dried out and rested up so you can come play with us at the lake in yazoo this weekend -it's gonna be fun!!

Burnt Toast  – (Tuesday, July 1, 2008 at 9:01:00 AM CST)  

Don't you worry. I'll be in top shape by Friday! I told Cudi Bug to let me know if I needed to bring anything. Lemme know.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP