"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Thank God For Tuesday. . .

Ow, my leg hurts.

Ow, my back hurts.

Ow, my shoulder hurts.

Ow, I have to go the the dentist.

Ow, my baby is sick.

Ow, what is the worker's comp. claim number?

Ow, how come I don't have any vacation days left?

Ow, why is my house foundation settling?

Ow, it's gonna cost what?

Ow, that's too much.

Ow, the fax machine doesn't work.

Ow, I mailed time sensitive materials to you through the regular mail and it took 4 days to get there.

Ow, I work for a government entity that builds your roads and bridges, we lost your paperwork from 5 years ago.

Ow, can you send it again?

Ow, the equipment is broken.

My Monday in a nutshell.

How was yours?

Anonymous –   – (Tuesday, June 24, 2008 at 3:44:00 PM CST)  

sounds like you needed MAJOR cocktails after that day--------that's what today was for me - i'm headed to the happy hour right now!

Burnt Toast  – (Wednesday, June 25, 2008 at 9:08:00 AM CST)  

Yeah, I had a few drinks last night too. I was so steamed on Monday, I just went straight home and got in bed and sulked myself to sleep. F'n Mondays!!! Hate 'em!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP