"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Fair Warning. . .

The following link leads to the indescribable. I mean really, off-the-chart weird. As it says where the video is posted, "You couldn't make this up."

You have been warned.

I must go now, I feel lightheaded and I think my eyes are bleeding.

Greasywrench AKA rich b  – (Tuesday, July 15, 2008 at 9:59:00 AM CST)  

I think Ronnie Van Zant's legacy is safe. October 1977 was/is always gonna be one of those "day the music died" memories for me.

Thirty years later and I'm still in awe of the talent in the original band. RIP ALL members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who have passed on.

Anonymous –   – (Tuesday, July 15, 2008 at 3:09:00 PM CST)  

i don't know what to say about this except ------- WHAT WERE THEY THINKING????? (that goes for the music, hair, clothes and especially the shoes) - as the article said, i should have had that stoli martini before viewing this.

Burnt Toast  – (Tuesday, July 15, 2008 at 7:52:00 PM CST)  

Who knows Linda?! Stoli wouldn't do it for me, to view that needs a Valium or Percoset probably.

Greasy, my ninth grade biology teacher, a rather strange and diminutive character, Mr. Bowlin, was quite the Skynyrd fanatic. He drove down to McComb, Mississippi, which is where the plane crashed and photographed the crash site. You could still see, even years later, the pine trees that had been clipped off and the gouge the plane cut through the forest.

Really creepy.

There will never be another band like them and really, why do the good ones die young?

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP