"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Let The Truth Be Known. . .

I was travelling east on I-10 near Biloxi this afternoon when the black Chevrolet from Texas in the picture below passed me. I caught sight of something in the corner of my eye, but he was going too fast to fully comprehend. I followed him to find out because there was something I recognized in my ever so brief glimpse. . .


And it was the truth. (CLICK PHOTO TO ENLARGE)


delusion
near biloxi, mississippi - july 2008

UPDATE: kind commenter Hordog suggested that I mark out the license plate to protect the truck owner from the wrath of the Kos Kidz. So I replaced it with a warning about the broad interpretation of the Castle Doctrine in Texas. Long live Texas!

Unknown  – (Saturday, July 12, 2008 at 3:04:00 PM CST)  

love the bumper sticker, but you should cover the license plate, KOS kids are likely to protest in front of his house

Anonymous –   – (Saturday, July 12, 2008 at 3:27:00 PM CST)  

he should have that made into a bumper sticker too.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP