"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Out To Lunch. . .

Folks, sorry I haven't been able to post much over the last couple of days, but life being what it is, which most of the time is unfair and unpredictable, I find myself working very much harder than my lazy constitution generally allows.

I spent the morning broiling over an asphalt parking lot as we verified the thickness of the asphalt overlay and the granular limestone subbase, which is about as fun as what I will do tonight, which is monitor a 1200 cubic yard concrete placement starting at 9:00 p.m. I suspect that by 6 in the morning I am going to be a basket case the likes of which has never been seen before.

*sigh*

All work and no play makes Brett a dull Burning Toast.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP