"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Call Me McDumbass. . .

I said it before and I'll say it again. . .when will I ever learnt?

This morning I went to the "place that can't seem to get their shit together." And now I'm in a rage.

Not only was the black girl, yes she was black, call me a racist if you like, the black girl at the window was so utterly rude, but the fuckers working inside still can't seem to follow the goddamn fucking pictogram for the proper assembly of a fucking sausage McMuffin. Well, I guess I'm just McFucked because those McFuckers left off the goddamn McFucking McCheese!


How McFucking hard is it to assemble a four part McFucking breakfast sandwich?? What the McFuck????

And again, posted in the window was a sign asking, "How are we McFucking up?" They'd love to know. . .well, they are about to McFucking know that their McCan'tfuckinggetitright restaurant is the dirty butthole of the McFucking Universe!

Jesus, Mary and Joseph!

Greasywrench AKA rich b  – (Tuesday, September 30, 2008 at 10:00:00 PM CST)  

Shit is the same all over Toast. The fast food industry doesn't give a rat's ass either. I have yet to get an order from Taco Bell here that's right. I always check the food before I leave the premises or they pull the old "where's your receipt" horse-shit on me.

Sounds like the doucebag you encountered at McDicks is a "Ho" waiting to blossom. No wonder all of the fast food places here in L.A. are basically hiring only Hispanic Nationals. They have good attitudes and care about their work. It's a sad commentary on American workers and their values. It's the "you owe me" generation.

Greasywrench AKA rich b  – (Tuesday, September 30, 2008 at 10:02:00 PM CST)  

P.S.
Can Latoya at McDonalds handle an order of coffee or is that too tough for her? The coffee is about the only reason I ever go to McDonalds any more.

Cudi Bug  – (Wednesday, October 1, 2008 at 7:54:00 AM CST)  

Hey Toast.......
Can you say "BURGER KING" ???????
or hell, you're a damn chef, cook your own breakfast......
Bug

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP