"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Greetings From Siltville. . .

Yes, I'm back. And thank God, right? It's been pretty damn boring around here, hasn't it?

I've got some catching up to do, so bear with me for another day or so. I'll try to get some interesting stuff on here for your entertainment.

I've been in Houston for the last few days. My 10 day vacation was shortened somewhat by the damned hurricane, but nevertheless I had a grand time. Cooked a lot, ate a lot, visited with Beatrice and partook in an old pastime of mine that I have sorely missed, although my sore and aging body has not, bowling.

In the meantime, here is a great report on the depths at which the Democrats and Barack Obama will stoop to smear Sarah Palin. Dr. Shakleford and the troops over at the Jawa Report smelled a rat and during their investigation what did they find? Well, more than one stinking Democrat rat, I can assure you. Great job Doctor, top shelf!

Web Roundup:

Here's a neat little anecdote by Breda about children, guns and adult perception.

Iowahawk has an interesting and cunning take on the current "mortgage crisis."

And lastly, well crap. . .work is calling. Be back later. . .

. . .brown, tan and gray slickensided heavy (Yazoo) clay with sand, lignite nodules and calcareous, here I come!!!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP