"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Somone's Reality. . .

You know, I've never claimed that this is a family-oriented blog, nor some place where you will find wildly mind-blowing posts about politics and world events.

In fact, this place is exactly like I like it. Random, disorganized, vulgar, infuriating, narrow-minded, but you know, it's my place and my reality. Don't like my rants and screeds and whatevers, well great! That's what makes America awesome. We have the freedom of choice and there are a lot of choices on the internet.

As you can see, I've touched on three themes in two brief statements: freedom of choice, personal reality and family.

Now consider those for a minute. . .


. . .and then consider the images below.



Makes my reality seem kinda normal.

Thanks Beatrice for the contribution and for making me smile.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP