"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Friday Means Music. . .

Nothing says what on your mind better than music. So if you can figure out from these cryptic Steely Dan lyrics what I'm thinking, then you are a genius. Or a psychopath.

My thoughts are often as random, scatological, phantasmagorical and weird as a Dan tune. On occasion I have to stop and ask myself, what the hell are you thinking, you freak?

Today I was thinking I'd like to take a yo-yo for a ride.



The above video is from a person who calls himself Melegorm on YouTube. He does some really interesting photo montage interpretations of Dan songs. Normally, he does not allow embedding of the videos, but I see that he may have change his mind, which is good for me and good for you.

And since Melegorm has opened his creativity for us to share, here's another obscure personal favorite.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP