"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

The Equation. . .

Beer³ + Memphis In May BBQ Festival x No Sleep = Good Times!

Today I find myself in Memphis as my friends with the Sassy Sows and Ubon's cooking teams square off against the world. For those of you not in the know, just type either of those names in the search box in the left hand corner.

As for Beatrice and I, we are trying to shake the cobwebs out and chipped the dried mud away from our toenails from last nights visit to the competition. For days it has been raining in Memphis and this year's event has been casually, but rightfully changed to the Memphis in Mud Event. It's a sump hole.

Anyway, to those of you who have been stopping by expecting one of my random and potentially vulgar rants or a funny story about my cats, I apologize for the long absence. Life has a curious way of cutting you to pieces and disassembling you to the base robotic animal. Work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep.

Cheers to all of you and please stayed tuned as Beatrice and I further investigate the goings on at the Memphis in Mud Intenational BBQ Contest.

Anonymous –   – (Saturday, May 16, 2009 at 9:55:00 AM CST)  

you, my friend,...are a sump hole!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP