"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

An Important Links List. . .

. . .for El Campeador. The latest, and I do say greatest, banned person from the liberal internet sinkhole known as Little Green Footballs.

El Cid, you should check these out, if you haven't already.

LGF Banned List (yes, you and I both are on it)

New Anti-LGF logos 'n stuff

Where I saw all of this first, at LGF's favorite target, The Other McCain.

Yeah so, I got kicked off because I made fun of LGF's repeated posts on Vlaams Belang, like who gives a fuck about them, it's in Belgium. As long as it doesn't interrupt the free flow of Belgian fries, who gives a french fried, trussed and mushroom stuffed turkey?

Sorry Charlie. Ya weinerschnitzel!

Anonymous –   – (Thursday, September 17, 2009 at 7:19:00 PM CST)  

To Damn Funny, BT.

Charles is a gnat on an elephants ass, in the realm of things.

Terrific free advertizing for my place, but he and his cult did get on my nerves.

Several surprises, the one stand out, Iowahawk.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP