"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Catz. . .

Recently, there was a terrifically lame attempt at banning cats from the internet for a day. Now, this pisses me off for several reasons:

A. I love cats and have three of my own.

B. The official date of this pathetic exercise is in September which shares the month with another idiotic celebration called International Talk Like a Pirate Day and that fabulous day known as my birth on the 19th.

C. Let's face it, cats rule the planet and there is nothing we can we about it.

So, in the face of all this anti-cattiness on the internet, I am striking back with the following:





and lastly. . .

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP