"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

The Return. . .

Many of you may remember Mr. Baggins from previous porch encounters. Well, he's back and dumber than ever.

I left an open bag of bird seed on the porch Friday night, his favorite that contains peanuts and raisins. Beatrice and I were quietly drinking our adult beverages when I heard "munch, munch, munch" going on to my left. I looked down and lo' and behold, it's Mr. Baggins!

He appears fat, happy and healthy. And the cats? Well, they were probably busy dominating the internet or something as they provided no protection. Which reminds me of a certain deceased black and white Tico cat named Boo Boo who was also impotent against the invasive powers of Mr. Baggins.


Mike 1212 –   – (Saturday, October 10, 2009 at 5:55:00 AM CST)  

I have a few things, first I live in Bama, and I too had a possum issue a few years back, when one rather large, angry bull enjoyed running my male ABPT out of his doghouse and away from his food bowl(more proof of the horrible nature these "pitbulls" have). I watched this go on for several weeks until I finally decided to send him to his untimely meeting with whatever god possums worship(Thank you Winchester for your amazing 30-30). Finally, sir, my birthday is on Sept 18th. Enjoy the rain this weekend, I hope Mississippi drains at least 3/4 of the water from those clouds before it makes it to Bama :o)

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP