"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Product Endorsement. . .

Again I disclaim: it is not often that I endorse a product, much less one that I have never used before.  But as with all product endorsements from Burning Toast, you can count on my extremely high standards of quality assurance.

Last year, I think it was, I brought you the fantastic and all-purpose creation known as Bacon Salt.  Well, it's not every day that a company can outdo it's own ingenuity and simple genius, but the folks at J & D's Foods have done exactly that with their latest culinary creation.

Some call it genius.  Some call it cutting edge.  Others call it blasphemous.  I call it Top Shelf!  They call it:  Baconnaise!

Yes, just when you thought mayonnaise couldn't get any better (or worse depending on your dietary concerns) along comes Baconnaise.  Not since Miracle Whip ruined the sublime simplicity of mayonnaise with sugar, vinegar and enzyme modified egg yolk has anyone bucked up enough gonadal tissue to strike out at the centuries old keystone of physics and French cuisine, emulsified eggs and oils.

"I didn't invent mayonnaise, but I employed the man who did."

It's not like the flavors of bacon and mayonnaise have never been melded together before, but by golly, this is the first time it has been mass produced, marketed and made in the U.S.A. Glad to see someone is still packing a pair these days!

Baconnaise.  It's what's for dinner.


Islamic Rage Boy could not be reached for comment.


Durka durka you freak!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP