"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Bugged. . .

. . .although totally harmless, locusts give me the creeps.







Colorful little "bugger" isn't he?

However, nothing on the planet compares to the "langosta" locust of Costa Rica, which is a six inch long flying bug that bubbles up from the Earth once every year sending the white man a runnin'! Much to the amusement of the locals I might add.







One of these landed on the face of a friend and fellow hotel owner years ago and when he swatted it away, the spines of the back legs sliced his nostril open requiring seven stitches.

¡Peligroso!

- Sent from my iPhone

Anonymous –   – (Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 1:42:00 PM CST)  

OMG that would make me hurt myself :)
Debbie L

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP