"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Double Murder Update. . .

James Bailey Sr. Made his initial court appearance on Monday and his bond was set at $400,000.

The news is reporting that he shot his daughter in the chin, arm and chest, and his son-in-law in the head and chest.

I saw him enter the courtroom on the nightly news and I could swear that he had a gleeful looking smirk on his face. I'm sure once he realizes that he is facing death that smirk will be long gone.

On a curious note, as I was making my way home Friday night I took a longcut around the bridge where the police like to roadblock and taking the long way sent me by the home where the murders took place less than an hour later. So creepy.

I still don't get it. It's just so sad.

I passed by the home yesterday and the driveway was filled with cars. Undoubtedly, family and friends inside trying to digest the needless violence. I pray that God gives them the strength they need to survive a useless crime such as this.


- Sent from my iPhone

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP